What’s coming up:
Most of our events are free to the public and our residents; But we do ask that you RSVP to ensure enough space is available. Reserve your space at any or all of our upcoming events by contacting Katy Carpenter: 303-482-5552 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Independence Day BBQ
Monday, Jul. 4
- 12 p.m. we will be serving barbeque to our residents, if you’d like to join at any of our houses please let Katy know as soon as possible! We will be setting off fireworks at our Victorian House that evening as well!
The Organ Grinder
Friday, Jul. 6 – This is a new entertainer who comes with his own organ grinder and a monkey! Not a real one but still, we are excited to welcome him and his unique brand of musical stylings.
- 11 a.m. at Victorian House
- 1 p.m. at Valley House
- 3 p.m. Cantril House
Cognitive Art Therapy with Allison
Monday, Jul. 11 and Wednesday Jul. 13 – Cognitive Art Therapy is coming to each of our homes to paint in acrylics with our residents. We are excited to have her! She will be assisting our residents with canvas painting as part of her company’s mission to improve the quality of life for the elderly.
- July 11th at Victorian House 1 p.m.
- July 13th at Cantril 1 p.m.
- July 13th at Valley 3 p.m.
Guitar with Ted H.
Saturday, Jul. 23 – Ted has now visited our homes a few times and we enjoy his calm, peaceful music!
- 11 a.m. – Cantril House
- 1 p.m. – Valley House
- 3 p.m. – Victorian House
Red Hats Luncheon – Valley House with Dan McClerren on the piano
Friday, Jul. 29
- 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. – Our Valley House will be hosting this months Red Hats Luncheon for our other two houses. We will be entertained by Dan McClerron, one of our favorite piano players!
If you would like any further information on any of the events mentioned, please call Katy Carpenter at 303-482-5552