Personalize Your Care
At Castle Country, we firmly believe in the importance of individuality. Our care philosophy centers on the principle that all of our residents deserve to have their needs and desires met.
No matter what you or your loved one needs, we will help with compassion and respect.
- Three delicious, well-balanced daily meals
- Snacks and juice delivered to your room twice a day
- Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
- Weekly personal laundry
- Daily activity program that includes exercise classes, arts and crafts, games and musical concerts
- Scheduled group trips including scenic tours, casino outings and so much more!
- Monthly wellness visit
- Geriatric physicians available for house calls
- Mobile laboratory and diagnostic services
- Trained staff available 24 hours a day
- Maintenance of building and grounds
- Emergency call-system (each resident is provided an emergency call pendant)
- Fire safety system
- Washers and dryers available for personal use
- Cable TV
- Full-service beauty and barber shop
Assistance with Daily Living
We offer assistance for residents who need additional help with activities of daily living, like bathing and dressing and medical assistance. Our licensed staff will provide the care you need.
- Oxygen administration
- Two levels of medication administration
- Three levels of personal care assistance
- End of life support, including hospice
Financial Assistance for Veterans
Veterans and their spouses are eligible for financial assistance.
Below is a link to the Douglas County Office of Veterans Affairs. Their mission is to assist county residents who have served in the U.S. Armed Forces as well as their dependents, to obtain any and all benefits for which they may be eligible.
They are also a great resource for any special events and memorials, medical care and transportation for all veterans.